The girls had their picture taken with some of the bows I made for Pigtails and Polka Dots. Yes, I am starting a business making bows with a friend. Let's just say there have been a lot of late nights cutting ribbon and burning my fingers with the glue gun. I posted a link to our website which is still being updated daily. We will be up and running hopefully in the next couple weeks. I will inform you all when everything is complete.
We will be selling the bows at Womens Conference in Anaheim this Saturday so if any of you guys are there please stop by and say hi.








7 comments:
Loved Emersyn's necklace,you rock Emmie. Bri and Aubs, you are getting to be quite the photographers, can't wait to see what's next. Ella, more soccer pictures please. Proud of your website,Aubs.
Good luck saturday.
Wow, girls you guys are growing up so fast.
i love the bows so so cute! Ella I am glad that you are letting mommy do your hair, you look so pretty! Miss you guys!
Love, Aunt Kristin
My girls are soo cute. They really know how to pose. Thanks girls for making my life so happy.
Love, Maggie
Such a cute picture and the bows are adorable. I will have to get one for Emi.
Hey Aubrey,
This is Heather McMullin. I found your blog through Kristina Lombardi/Clark's blog. So cute! Blogs are so much fun. You can check us out at www.socalmcmullins.blogspot.com
See ya at the cooking group.
Heather
this is such a cute pictures. what darling girls. i love that your making bows! nothing cuter then a little girl with a bow in her hair!
Post a Comment