
What a treat! The girls went to church today with Dad. Mom had to attend a baby shower and left all duties to Dad for Sunday morning. The girls had a blast. They first took a shower and sat on the floor with their towels laughing and being silly, so Dad had to take out the camera and capture the moment. Ella still has a
mustache from the
Acai berry drink she had before her shower. I guess we need to work with her on washing her face in the shower a little more carefully.
Emersyn could not stop saying
cheese and the giggling.

After Dad got them ready for Church he was so proud of himself that he had to take a few more photos. Impressive that he was able to place bows in their hair. Way to go Dad!!
8 comments:
Brian, If you're not careful your wife is gonna have you dress the girls each Sun. for Church. Good job, they looked adorable.
Great job Brian! The girls look beautiful. They are cute no matter what.
Great job Bri:) I love my little cupcakes and I love you!
Of course I love Aubs too.
Aubrey your little girls are as darling as ever. I miss you guys. Check out my blog...thesummers1997.blogspot.com. Keep in touch.
They are so dang cute! I am impressed that Brian even remembered to put the bows in their hair!
Send that boy over to my house next Sunday! I STILL don't know the right bow placementage!
Such a cute family! I love your list of excuses why you were behind on blogging. I need that on mine, but it's really just that I'm lazy. I hope the post surgery situation is good! Best of luck. Hope to see you guys soon!
Katie Zaharis
And, he took pictures -- wow!
Post a Comment