Tuesday, August 5, 2008

They say, "It's The Greatest Show On Earth"

Nothing like a circus hat while you eat cotton candy and stale popcorn.  That's right (stale popcorn).  I think the popcorn was from the last show they performed a week ago.  Other than popcorn that tasted like cardboard we all had a wonderful time.  



The highlight of the day was when the elephants came out to perform.  A couple of them must of had IBS because the crews were constantly scooping poop!  Everybody thought it was pretty funny.

One digital camera for pictures- $250
Disneyland passes for 3 kids-$807
Three 4 yr old cousins only six weeks apart and best friends - Priceless

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty catchy post Brian. You should be in the commercial business. Especially Mastercard. Cute pics:)

Anonymous said...

Hey I just realized I always leave you comments and I never get any from you! slacker!

Heather McMullin said...

I have always wanted to go to the greatest show on earth, but have never gotten around to it. I am glad you had fun!

PS
I posted the recipe for the triple chocolate mousse cake on my recipe blog. Sorry it took so long.

Grandma said...

Maggie says-----Get blogging-I know you're busy but I'm selfish and want to see Emme and Ella late at night or just whenever.

Love, Mom