Just a little update on our lives:
Excuse #1 Brian was recently called to teach seminary so the blog has not been updated since August and Brian is the one who uploads all the photos. He is used to waking up at 8:00am for work and now has to wake up at 5:30 am every morning and teach 15 juniors and seniors the new testament, which is quite exhausting. Needless to say he is learning a lot and preparing lessons each night for the next day. So blogging has been put on the back burner.
Excuse #2 Brian is looking for another JOB!!
Excuse # 3 Aubrey has been getting MRI after MRI. First on her left knee then the right one and now on her left hip again. For those who don't know, Aubrey had hip surgery in 2005. She underwent a greater trochanteric osteotomy with anterior dislocation to repair an anterior and superior labral tear. So for those not interested in the all this medical jargon, she had her femur bone cut and her hip dislocated then had two cartilage tears repaired in her hip. It was then put back in place and two screws were used to attach the bone back on the femur.
This was supposedly going to fix the hip pain she was having but the pain seems to be returning. The left knee recently showed a 60% medial meniscus tear, so on Friday Sept 26th she had a left knee arthroscopy to remove the shredded meniscus.
Excuse #4 Aubrey has now become a Pampered Chef consultant and wants to buy everything in the catalog. That is for another post altogether. http://www.pamperedchedf.biz/aubreysplace
PARTY ANYONE??? (We really need the money) Please I am begging you (Brian)
Excuse #5 Emersyn is driving us crazy all she does is grunt and eat everything in sight.
Excuse #6 Ella started preschool is is making up stories at school.
Here is one example: Ella told her teacher that she went to the fair and won a sparkly teddy bear. The teacher asked her if she would like to bring it to show the class and Ella said," Oh no my mommy won't allow me to bring it." Well at meet the teacher night Aubrey was talking with the teacher and this story came up . First Ella did not go to the fair, second there is no teddy bear, and third our child might be a pathological liar.
Excuse #7 Aubrey is now an official taxi driver taking Ella to school, dance, and gymnastics while lugging Emersyn along for the ride.
Excuse #8 Aubrey is busy thinking about what meal she is going to cook next. While in bed at night instead of doing what couples should be doing in bed (hint, hint to all the women), she is thinking about recipes. (boring!!)
Excuse #9 Aubrey is still trying to make bows and has a convention at the Disneyland hotel in October. (I really wish she could have bows made in China so I don't have to see another spool of ribbon again. While I am wishing, I wish they would find a buyer for those bows so they could be in stores across America and then I could retire and just live the life of Riley)
Excuse #10 We are just lazy and haven't wanted to update the blog!!
So there you have it, an almost complete update of our lives. Stay tuned. Please check back we'll post photos soon.








5 comments:
That was cute. I love the excuse about Ella bella. She is a piece of work. I think they threw away the mold on that one. You guys are super busy but I sure am glad not to see that darn circus hat.
So happy to finally get an update. Now just waiting for the pics.
The girls are so funny and I so enjoy being around them.
Love, Maggie
whoa (exhale) that was intense. sorry things are so crazy! i hope aubrey feels better soon and i hope brinegar has to teach seminary forver!
I'm so glad that my child is not the only one that makes up stories. I tried to explain to Emily about truth and lies and she said, "Mom, I'm just pretending".
The next time y'all get me addicted to something and tell me how great it is, I'm going to assume as soon as I start doing it, everyone will bail. Glad to see you back. I've missed the updates because let's face it, you're mom can't remember the details of stories and gets the grandkids confused. Love you, grandma!
Love,
The not for long AL, almost TX Pico's
Post a Comment