Our little one is growing so fast. Although she would not pose for her picture she is still precious. This was a picture before her first day of preschool. At last after a month and a half she finally stopped crying when we would drop her off at her class.
Saturday, October 11, 2008
First Day of Preschool
Our little one is growing so fast. Although she would not pose for her picture she is still precious. This was a picture before her first day of preschool. At last after a month and a half she finally stopped crying when we would drop her off at her class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
What a nice way to start the day by seeing Ella's pix the day before Preschool. Ella you are so precious and I love you so much. You always make me laugh by something you have said.
Love,
Aunt Mar-Mar
My little Ella is my sweetheart. She is one of a kind and the pic is so like her - she only does what she wants when she wants.
Love you Ella
Your Maggie
I hear you got "shot" the other day. You need to blog about that and the dangers of shooting your eye out with a beebee (sp) gun. Scary. What's Glendora coming to? Maybe I'll blog about it...I love how he asked about John:) I got pulled over in front of the HS 2 summers ago for speeding and the cop asked if I was related to Art and Lance...
Love and miss you guys. Glad you're ok and it was just a window!
Still waiting for the pictures!!!!!!
Grandma wants to see her girls when I get lonely for them and they aren't here to hug.
Love, Maggie
Post a Comment